Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Flower tutorial....made from leaves by Carla

I thought I'd share a quick way to make cool looking autumn flower using leaves on your projects.
Here is my layout I have made a flower using only leaves.. my example is very simple and easy. Give this a try for a fun fall look on your pages!!
Here is my tutorial:

Posted Image

STEP 1
what I have doné here ...Please punch about 25 leaves, set aside...this in different colors cardstock ..then punch a circle size 1,1/2
Posted Image
STEP 2 Put glue on the circle and place the leaves around the circle in different colors and do this the same way on the next layer * see picture *

Posted Image

Posted Image
STEP 3 and finally I had some beads stuck in the middle
Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope you give this a try it is lots of fun, let me know if you have any questions!!
Happy Scrapbooking!
_Posted Image

1 comment:

Scrappin' Abz said...

Beautiful layout!!! Found you blog through your guest designer call. Would have loved to apply but saw this a little on the late side. Maybe next time! Anyway I am now a follower :)